To dear dear...

25th May 2008

Baby angel!

HAPPY 7 MONTHS!!!!

dearie...hopefully when u see this it wld be tmr...the 26th.but anyway i'm sure even if u read this today...it wld alr be passed 12am.hehe.so yea...considered 7 months when u read this yea? <3

baby dearest...it was a great 7 months wif u.it passed so quickly...probably cuz for the past 5+ months, i had only been able to see u 2 days in a wk.but well...everytym we meet, i wld always estatic upon catching a glimpse of u a distance away...usually at potong pasir mrt.u juz brighten me up, no matter how dull and boring my wk had been. probably tt's wad they call love.and i'm so glad tt i experience this cosy warm feeling wif the first girl i ever fell in love wif in JC. i noe this sounds mushy or cliche...but realli realli...this is how i feel abt u.

baby...i love doing things for you...going all out for you...to surprise u wif every possible means...cuz doing so makes me happy.esp. when i see you smiling,laughing, getting high over things i do, or shld i sae sometimes the stupid things i do.haha. ur every smile and laughter means the world to me.

honey...recent events brought to my attention how much you've always done for me, although u always sae u wan to do more things for me.but darling...7 months and you've been always there for me when i needed you. and i noe many times you've been so tired and worn, but u always try to keep tt sweetest smile on your face whenever you see me.weekends means time for you to rest, to spend wif ur family, but u always leave it vacant for me... baby...these are the things you've always done for me...sacrificing urself for me...and i really really appreciate them all. you sae u've done it willingly...but nevertheless...it really means alot to me.

baby...i love u love u love u! i can't wait to see you the next book-out.you're the best honey...and baby...i've the bar of choc tt u wanted wif me.we'll have it tgt when i'm out. happy 7 months again baby...enjoy ur week and our song... *hugs and kisses*









i love u dearie...till the end of time...<3


Nothings Gonna Change My Love For You - George Benson
ЛЙĢ ĦĄΦ @ 5:52 PM