-

Sunday, 30th November 2008

wad is more impt? her happiness, or mine? its a difficult qn hor? sometimes, ppl like to sae that to be happy make ur loved ones happy.but wad if...u're not in the process of making ur loved ones happy? sometimes...i do realli feel miserable.emo.i dunno wad is right.

she's always giving way to me.like when i sae i have off on the last wk of dec and when she says she's willing to cancel her trekking trip for me? i dunno to feel happy or wad.on one hand, i want to spend tym wif her.on the other hand, i'm thinking if it is out of pity for me or if she's just worried that i'm unhappy. n i noe she wans to go.argh.

there's lots in my mind that i dunno how to sae.u noe...in drama...love is always depicted as sthg so sweet and simple.as they sae "to love is to noe when to let go" i tink its true.another saying says that love is "to see the other one happy". both suggests letting the other party enjoy herself.let her do the things she enjoy most.even if it may not be the best of interest to u.its telling us to be generous with our love and not being selfish and narrow minded. but yet...another school thot says: "do wad u deem is right." YES! this wld make me happier in some cases! say no to this i no to that! say U MUST DO THIS! I WANT THIS! i would be happier to some extent wldnt i? i wonder if that's realli so...haiz.

it sux to tink so much hor.i want to be just like her.simple minded.not tink so much. be happy! do the things she like. but i can't.cuz it scares me how selfish i would become...arghhhhhh!

army do make ppl weird.or izit just me?


Nothings Gonna Change My Love For You - George Benson
ЛЙĢ ĦĄΦ @ 7:45 PM