i'm sorry

Sunday, 17th August 2008

haha.baby...this blog's has almost like become dedicated to you alr.most of my entries are abt you.haha.

baby...i'm sorry.for saying those hurtful words...for making u cry...for making you feel bad. baby...i'm immature, ignorant, selfish, stupid, unreasonable...u name it, i have it. sorry for hurting you yea? i want to be wif u forever, just like wad i wanted when i asked u to be my girlfriend.dunno whether if u would see this but anw yea...i realli love u lots.

i dunno why i'm acting liddat recently.probably cuz i'm not used to not having u beside me for the weekends.probably cuz throughout the almost 10 months tgt...i've been spending almost every single possible day of it wif you.perhaps i've taken for granted that your weekends are mine, such that when u told me u're going to malaysia nxt wkend b4 i'm flying for taiwan, i made such a big fuss over it.

i take back every single mean thing i said to you my love...i'm so sorry. i'll support u in all tt u do...and may our love burn as strongly as ever...<3


Nothings Gonna Change My Love For You - George Benson
ЛЙĢ ĦĄΦ @ 8:32 PM